On-Site Training Courses
For decades, the Siebel Institute of Technology has been conducting “on-site” educational seminars for clients around the world. For the first time, the Siebel Institute has packaged several “ready-to-go” programs that can be conducted wherever you are. These seminars save you the time and expense of travel, allowing you to improve your brewing knowledge in the most convenient and cost-effective way possible.
Where can we conduct a Siebel Institute course, seminar, or workshop?
- At your state or regional beer guild meeting.
- At beer festivals.
- During corporate meetings (great for brewpub chains or distributors).
- Add a course to your brewing conference schedule.
- At your location, specifically for your staff.
The Siebel Institute staff works with your group to coordinate the presentation:
- Venue and presentation area
- Audio/visual equipment in the venue
- Assistance in locating accommodation for the instructor(s)
- A minimum of ten paid students (tuition varies with the course chosen)
- Student-related logistics
- Related expenses for travel, lodging, and disposable/consumable goods used for the presentation
- Major adjustments/additions to course content to customize presentations for your individual event needs
- Translator where required
Siebel Institute provides:
- Instructional services from qualified Siebel Institute faculty
- Reference materials and hand-outs
- Minor content adjustments required to customize presentations for your individual event needs
Page 1 of 3